Last Updated on December 16, 2022 by Kayla
Hearty Vegetable Egg Bake with Sweet Potatoes
- 2 small sweet potatoes diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1 bunch kale torn into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 small onion diced fine
- 12 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes options
- Dash hot sauce optional
- Heat oven to 375°F. Generously spray a 9-inch x 13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Layer vegetables in bottom of baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, Greek yogurt and spices. Carefully pour over vegetables.
- Bake uncovered until a knife inserted into center comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
Founder of LIFe – Lose It Forever
This post may contain affiliate links. When you make a purchase through any of the links, there is no additional cost to you, and I may earn a small (and very appreciated) commission. Thank you for your support!