Last Updated on December 16, 2022 by Kayla
Hearty Vegetable Egg Bake with Sweet Potatoes
This hearty vegetable egg bake is filled with vegetables and made without cheese. Add your favorite vegetables and enjoy any time of day!
- 2 small sweet potatoes diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1 bunch kale torn into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 small onion diced fine
- 12 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes options
- Dash hot sauce optional
- Heat oven to 375°F. Generously spray a 9-inch x 13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Layer vegetables in bottom of baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, Greek yogurt and spices. Carefully pour over vegetables.
- Bake uncovered until a knife inserted into center comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
170 calories, 7g fat, 12g carbohydrates, 13g protein
Founder of LIFe – Lose It Forever
This post may contain affiliate links. When you make a purchase through any of the links, there is no additional cost to you, and I may make a small (and very appreciated) commission. Thank you for your support!