Last Updated on February 22, 2023 by Kayla
Tofu Keto Sesame Stirfry
Only 4 carbs per serving, this keto tofu marinade is a perfect plant-based alternative for any low carb or keto diet.
- 2 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp liquid aminos (or low-sodium soy sauce)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 16 oz extra firm tofu cubed
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sesame oil, liquid aminos, garlic, ginger and sriracha.
- Add tofu and cornstarch; toss to coat. Marinate for at least 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour tofu into a 9-inch x 13-inch baking dish. Bake for 45 minutes, tossing every 15 minutes.
- Garnish with sesame seeds (optional). Serve with stirfry vegetables, shelled edamame, and cauliflower rice.
170 calories, 12g fat, 4g carbohydrates, 13g protein
Founder of LIFe – Lose It Forever
This post may contain affiliate links. When you make a purchase through any of the links, there is no additional cost to you, and I may make a small (and very appreciated) commission. Thank you for your support!