Last Updated on December 1, 2022 by Kayla
No-Rice Philly Stuffed Green Peppers
Low in carbs and high in protein, this stuffed pepper recipe is made without rice and made to please the whole family! Only 215 calories per serving.
- 3 green bell peppers
- 1/2 Tbsp oil
- 16 oz mushrooms sliced
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce or low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 lb deli-sliced roast beef sliced into strips
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Prepare bell peppers by slicing in half (top to bottom) and remove seeds with a spoon. Lay into a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
- While peppers are cooking, prepare stuffing by sauteing mushrooms and onions over medium-high heat. Add garlic and Worcestershire sauce; cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Stir in roast beef strips.
- Remove peppers from oven and carefully stuff with roast beef and vegetable mixture. Top with sliced cheese and bake for 10-15 minutes until warmed through.
215 calories, 9g fat, 11g carbohydrates, 20g protein