Last Updated on February 22, 2023 by Kayla
No-Rice Philly Stuffed Green Peppers
- 3 green bell peppers
- 1/2 Tbsp oil
- 16 oz mushrooms sliced
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce or low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 lb deli-sliced roast beef sliced into strips
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Prepare bell peppers by slicing in half (top to bottom) and remove seeds with a spoon. Lay into a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
- While peppers are cooking, prepare stuffing by sauteing mushrooms and onions over medium-high heat. Add garlic and Worcestershire sauce; cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Stir in roast beef strips.
- Remove peppers from oven and carefully stuff with roast beef and vegetable mixture. Top with sliced cheese and bake for 10-15 minutes until warmed through.
Helping women after bariatric surgery lose weight without eating “perfect.” Learn how to balance blood sugar & optimize your “tool” today! Apply to learn more!
This post may contain affiliate links. When you make a purchase through any of the links, there is no additional cost to you, and I may earn a small (and very appreciated) commission. Thank you for your support!