Last Updated on December 1, 2022 by Kayla
Egg Fried Cauliflower Rice
Low in carbs and packed with vegetables, this fried cauliflower rice recipe can be served on its own or paired with shrimp or chicken. Only 150 calories per serving.
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 package Green Giant cauliflower rice medley
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 1 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- Dash red chili flakes
- 1 bunch green onions sliced
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Spray with non-stick cooking spray and scramble eggs. Use spatula to cut eggs into small pieces; remove eggs from pan and set aside.
- In same pan, heat sesame oil. Add garlic and ginger; cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add cauliflower rice medley, edamame, soy sauce, and chili flakes. Heat until cooked through, about 5-10 minutes.
- Add scrambled egg to cauliflower rice mixture. Garnish with green onions and serve.
150 calories, 8g fat, 8g carbohydrates, 10g protein