Last Updated on February 22, 2023 by Kayla
Vegan Spicy Coconut Lentil Curry
- 1 1/2 cups lentils
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil divided
- 1 cup carrots diced
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1/2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 Tbsp red curry paste
- 2 Tbsp curry powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 13.5 oz can reduced-fat coconut milk
- Cook lentils according to package instructions.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium heat. Add 1 Tbsp coconut oil.
- Add carrots and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in onions and garlic; continue to cook until vegetables are softened.
- Add remaining 1 Tbsp of oil and spices, stirring until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add diced tomatoes, coconut milk, and cooked lentils.
- Cook until heated through. Serve over rice or cauliflower rice with a dollop of non-fat Greek yogurt (or coconut yogurt for vegans).
Founder of LIFe – Lose It Forever
This post may contain affiliate links. When you make a purchase through any of the links, there is no additional cost to you, and I may earn a small (and very appreciated) commission. Thank you for your support!