Last Updated on February 22, 2023 by Kayla
Crispy Baked Sesame Green Beans
- 1 lb French green beans
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Sesame seeds optional
- Toss all ingredients together and spread onto a rimmed metal baking sheet.
- Bake at 375F for 30 minutes, tossing once during cooking.
- Garnish with sesame seeds (optional).
- Preheat air fryer to 375F.
- Toss all ingredients together and spread place into air fryer in a single layer.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes, tossing occassionaly.
Founder of LIFe – Lose It Forever
This post may contain affiliate links. When you make a purchase through any of the links, there is no additional cost to you, and I may earn a small (and very appreciated) commission. Thank you for your support!